To make your donation online:
For twelve years, the Cloverdale Arts Alliance has enriched the communities of Northern Sonoma County by providing year round art events, classes and exhibits thanks to the wonderfully generous support of community businesses and individuals like you.
You may know us best through our critically acclaimed free summer concert series, Friday Night Live at the Plaza.
“. . . it seems wherever I go in Sonoma County folks can't wait to tell me how much they love Friday Night Live. . . . thanks to just one Friday night all of them get introduced to the scenic beauty, community spirit, diversity, arts, great food, local craft beers and wines, shopping, family entertainment and recreation opportunities to be enjoyed here year-round. “ Carol Russell
Friday Night Live showcases Cloverdale to the Bay Area and beyond and the breadth of all of our cultural offerings enriches our town.
• The Gallery: A beautiful space in the heart of downtown Cloverdale. A wide variety of original artwork is offered by the resident artists and invited guests. Six changing exhibitions a year feature new art by the gallery artists.
• THE Jazz Club: Through Fall, Winter and Spring on the first Thursday of the month The Gallery is transformed into a rocking night club featuring the best of Bay Area jazz musicians
• The Sculpture Trail: A year-round outdoor exhibit with sculptures changing every 12 months, run in collaboration with the Geyserville Community Foundation. What better way to enjoy, embrace and interpret sculptures in our daily lives than in public-assessable places, the streets of Geyserville and Cloverdale?
• Free Music Workshops: The highly successful acoustic, electric and Latin percussion workshops welcome all, from beginners to experienced musicians, led by outstanding local musicians. All are invited to share their love of music and teens are especially encouraged
• Discovering Art: Art appreciation lectures followed by lively discussions. Attend all classes, or choose the ones that interest you the most. Discovering Art is meant for a wide audience, from those who are discovering art for the first time to those who have experienced art their entire lives and realize that it is a journey of constant discovery.
• Classes: Bringing hands-on classes in the arts for both adults and children. Current offerings include Clay; Fun with Plaster and Drawing, Painting, and Collage. This is an expanding program so keep an eye out for new classes.
• Special Events: We’re always ready to bring something extra to the Community by partnering with other organizations. Past offerings include The Sonoma County Chamber Singers in collaboration with the United Church of Cloverdale, Changing Hurt to Hope with the YWCA, and stellar performances by the National Theater of London with The Clover Theater.
And, of course, we are always looking for the next great thing for Cloverdale.
None of this is possible without your support which not only keeps all these programs rocking but creates the opportunity to expand our offerings to this great community.
We invite you to play a role in nurturing the cultural richness of our town by making a generous year-end contribution to the Cloverdale Arts Alliance. Just click here to make a convenient online donation.
Thank you so much for your consideration.
Mark Tharrington Nancy Harris Dalwin
Executive Director President, Board of Directors
PS If you would prefer to contribute by check just send it to:
Cloverdale Arts Alliance
204 N. Cloverdale Blvd.
Cloverdale, CA 9542