Fall Art Classes for Children and Adults!
Class sizes are limited. Enroll today.
Tuesday’s with Sandra
The Cloverdale Arts Alliance is proud to be launching our fall art programs for children and adults.
- Tuesdays, October 10 to November 28
- 3:30 to 5:30 PM at The Gallery, 204 N. Cloverdale Blvd.
- Ages 6 and up; limited to 10 students
- Cost $250, plus $15 material fee (material fee payable at first class)
- 10% sibling discount (after first full price student in same family)
The “Be the Master of Your Art” after school children’s course is an eight week general art class offering participants the opportunity to explore special interest art of their choice while still learning the basics of drawing and painting.
Adult Evening Class
- Tuesdays, 6:30 to 8:45 PM, October 10, scheduling is ongoing skipping first Tuesday each month
- Limited to 10 students
- Location: The Gallery, 204 N. Cloverdale Blvd.
- Cost $250, plus materials
- 10% family discount applies (discount applied to family members enrolled after first full priced student, including family enrolled in Children’s Art Course)
The adult evening art course focuses on skills while exploring other unique and fun mediums. It is designed for those who want to unlock their inner artist or awaken the sleeping one. All levels are welcome. Instructor Sandra Novia invites participants to, “Come inspired; leave experienced.” The adult classes begin on October 10 and are held at The Gallery every Tuesday, 6:30 to 8:45PM. Classes are limited to 10 participants and the cost is $250 for the eight week run.
Sandra Novia has been teaching art for over 20 years. In addition to her work with the Cloverdale Arts Alliance, she is currently teaching in Sonoma County public and private schools, public libraries, Sonoma State University’s Youth Excel Program, Healdsburg Center for the Arts and works with homeschooled children.
If you’d like more Information about these classes, contact Sandra at email@example.com or call 707-433-2787.
In person: Drop off the completed form and payment at the Cloverdale Arts Alliance gallery at 204 N. Cloverdale Blvd. Gallery hours are Friday through Sunday, 11am to 5pm. If the Gallery is closed, you may drop your form and payment through the mail slot.
By mail: Mail your completed form and payment to Cloverdale Arts Alliance, PO Box 446, Cloverdale, CA 95425.
To pay online: If you prefer to pay for your class(es) here, we ask that, after making payment, you deliver the registration form in person or by mail, as noted above.
The Cloverdale Arts Alliance is located at 204 N. Cloverdale Blvd. Application and sign-up sheets are available online at cloverdaleartsalliance.org or at the Cloverdale Arts Alliance during normal business hours. If you have questions about the courses feel free to contact Sandra Rose Novia directly at (707) 433-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.